Sunday 2 June 2013

Hi Guys,

I hope your all having a great weekend. Today I have a couple of projects to share and with both of these I have decided to you the Miss Lily jar of hearts image. This image is so cute and I had loads of fun colouring her.


For my first project I have made a card that measures 5 by 5 inches,and I have used Honey cake papers by Mine Minds Eye.
I have used my Spectrum Noir pens to colour her and put her on a doily die which has rhinestones and stickles. To finish it off I have made a little banner that says sweet friend.
For my second project I have made a box/card which measure 8 1/2 inches tall,3 inches wide. The papers I have used sparking spring by Prima.
I have used many other embellishments such as lace,ribbon,beaded trim,flowers and hearts from my stash.
I have used my Spectrum Noir pens to colour the image which matches the papers well.
The lid then lifts off and the box unfolds like so.

Inside are four boxes which measure 2 1/2 inches square and 1 1/2 deep. These are get to wrap little gifts to send to a friend.I have made this one for my youngest sister for her Birthday.

Thanks for visiting me here today guys and happy crafting.

Hugs Emjay

No comments:

Post a Comment