Wednesday 19 June 2013

Altered chest box and card.....

Hi everyone I hope your all having a great week. Today I have two projects to share with you that I made for a sweet friend of mine.

My first project was an altered chest box that I pick up from my local Hobby craft. I first started by painting the edges of the box in pearl acrylic paint and the whole of the inside. The papers I used are capsule by Papermaina.
I used a lot of different textures and materials that I hadn't done before which was great.

 

I made handmade flowers out of the same paper collection.

The card was also out of the same papers
The frame is a Sizzix die called frame Damask. The punch on the corners my sweet friend Hilda sent to me in a swap,the sentiment I printed out on my computer and the image is a Sugar Nellie stamp called Candy Pip.


Thanks for visiting me today guys and if you have any question leave them in the comment box below.

Hugs Emjay

No comments:

Post a Comment