Friday 30 September 2011

Son's Birthday

My son turned 12 this summer, how time has flown by....
I can still remember the day I bought him home from the hospital, he was so tiny, my husband could hold him in one hand.
So this year for his Birthday he wanted to go target shooting with his dad, grandad and uncle. They all went to an Air Rifle shooting range and spent the day shooting targets.

They also shot anything else they could get their hands on, including tin cans and plastic bottles.
The remnants of a coke can
My son admiring his handywork
My son and his grandad setting up some more targets
My son had a great time and wants to go again soon as he thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience.
The 3 Musketeers
Thanks as always for reading my blog, hope you enjoyed it.

EmJay

No comments:

Post a Comment