Friday 8 August 2014

Quick card share!

Hi everyone!

Today I have a quick and easy card to share with you today. Sometimes if you are like me I don't have time to sit and get all my embellishments out I need a quick and simple card I can put together in a few minutes and this is one of those cards.


I used a white card base which I had got as a pack of 10 with envelopes, I then layered two pieces of coloured card stock from my stash in Baby Blue and pink.
The pattered papers I used is by First Edition(spring drop) Which I also used to paper piece on the girl image. The image is a Kanban stamp called Urban Belles-Love Hearts.

I then used and few buttons and a odd piece of ribbon I had,which is also a great way to use up all those little bits and bobs of scraps you have laying around.

Hugs
      EMJAY X

No comments:

Post a Comment